Its been a busy two years. I truly can’t believe I’ve been doing this for so long. I have loved every moment. When I decided to start my blog I wanted to share with everyone my love and passion for books along with my opinions about them. I never realized that I would meet so many wonderful authors and be introduced to so many new worlds. I have been introduced to many new book boyfriends, villains, heroines and so much more. My love for reading has grown and my love for indie authors is new and wonderful.
I have realized that The Book Maven has become a living thing. It changes and grows as the months go by. It started out so small and I wrote about many mainstream authors. Now, it has grown to something I never expected. I have new authors who have become so dear to me and I must read their next book. Most of them are new or emerging and I love that one day I will be able to say I knew them when. One of the best things about this for me is being able to introduce all of you to these new and/or emerging authors. I have had lots of comments telling me they are jumping on a lot of my band wagons. I guess we are gonna have to make room for everyone. 🙂
Overall, the last two years have been so very important to me and the love and support all of you have shown is overwhelming. I hope that in the coming days, months and years I can keep reading and writing a blog that will introduce you to the new and exciting worlds and characters that I am so lucky to meet. Hopefully one day when I finally finish it you will be hearing about my work. But, until that day I will be here reading and giving you all my opinions about those poignant or not so poignant books.
So, you have read all of my jabbering and now want to know about that huge giveaway right? Well I won’t keep you waiting any longer. Below you will see the list of authors and/or bloggers who have donated presents for you guys to win. All you have to do is enter the rafflecopter and BAM! you could be a winner. Here are your possible prizes:
- Georgie Tyler-ecopy of Doctors Beyond Borders
- Linn B Halton-3 copies of Falling, Angels Among Us and a signed paperback of Never Alone.
- Katie O’Sullivan-ecopy of Son of a Mermaid
- Stephanie Keyes-Signed copy of The Star Catcher
- JQ Rose-ecopy of Coda to Murder
- AJ Nuest-Ecopy of entire Golden Key Chronicles
- Theresa Rizzo-Ecopy’s of Just Destiny and He Belongs to Me
- Stacey Jay-Signed Copy of Of Beast and Beauty
- Melissa Snark-Signed copy of Hunger Moon
- Lindsey Loucks-Ecopy of The Grave Winner
- Jerrie Alexander-Ecopy of Hell or High Water and Cold Day in Hell
- Darlene Jones-Ecopy of all 4 of her books
- Bette Lee Crosby- Ecopy of The Twelfth Child
- Gena Showalter-signed book
- Kacey Vanderkarr-paper copy of Antithesis and Reflection Pond.
- Andrea R. Cooper-E copy The Garnet Dagger
- Bella Andre-Autographed copy of The Look of Love
- Panty dropping Book Blog- 2.99 ebook
- Coffee and a Good Book Blog- 2 I <3 books stickers
- Pepper Winters- Ecopy of Destroyed
- Butterflies, Books & Dreams Blog- BBD Bookmark
- Alyson Raynes-$5 Amazon Gift Card and Kindle Copy of Deception
- Kandi Steiner-E copy of Tag Chaser and signed bookmark.
- Forever Me Romance-Ebook up to $5
- Joan Swan-Print copy of Shatter and Ecopies of Intimate Enemies, First Temptation and First Deception.
- Melanie Codina-Ebook of Love Realized
- Lisa Suzanne-How He Really Feels (He Feels, Book 1)
- Halos and Horns Book Blog-$5 amazon gift card and swag pack.
- Clarissa Wild-2 ebook copies of Fierce and Fury.
- Jade C. Jamison-Ebooks got the Life and Quickies
- Ella James-Ebook Trapped
- Marie Wathren – Ebook All This Time
- Jaden Wilkes-Ebooks Dirty Little Freaks and The Beast
- Cassandra Giovanni-E books Flawed Perfection, Love Exactly and Walking in the Shadows
- Jody Kessler- Ecopy of Death Lies Between Us
- Sibelle Stone-1 Ecopy and 1 Print copy of Prudence and the Professor
- Nancy Jardine-Ecopy of Beltane Choice
- LJ Kentowski-1 Ecopy of Guardian of Fate and 1 Ecopy of Seeker of Fate
- Michaela Dubelius-Ecopy of Decoy
- Heather McCullom-Signed copies of Prophecy, Tangled Hearts and Siren Song
- Lyndi Alexander- Ecopy Conviction of the heart by Alana Lorens
- Lisa Renee Jones- Ecopy of If I Were You
- Carlene Love Flores-1 Ecopy of Sidewalk Flower and Sin’s Flower.
- Regina Morris-1 Ecopy of Enduring Service
- Zack Love-1 Ecopy of Sex in the Title
- Janice Horton-1 Signed copy of Bagpipes and Bullshot and 1 Kindle copy of How To Party Online
- Wicked Book Blog-1 ecopy of Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Page
- Jennifer Wenn-1 ebook
- Patricia Sands-1 ecopy of Promise of Provence
- Skye Jordan-2 ecopies of either Reckless or Rebel
There is also a possibility of more prizes to come after I write this. So, check back to see if there are more.
I really want to thank you my followers. Without you I wouldn’t be striving to read as much as I do. I also want to thank the authors who have been so wonderful to me. Thank you all!!! I look forward to more Birthdays/Blogiversary’s to come!
-Jackie, The Book Maven